CLEVELAND KITCHENS LIVERPOOL
With over 25 years experience in both retail and commercial sectors, Cleveland Kitchens Liverpool provide our clients with a comprehensive service from design, planning and project management to completed installation. We take pride in assisting our clients from their initial concept, right the way through to completion, whilst also considering our environmental responsibilities.
Through our national and international partnerships with companies such as Neff, Bosch, Baumatic, Miele, Blum, JJ Ormerod, Hills panels and Uform we can offer the best available products to homes and businesses throughout the North West of England and the wider UK.
DISCOVER OUR KITCHEN RANGE
Take some inspiration from the iconic design eras of the past in your new kitchen.TRADITIONAL
Looking for the latest in modern design? take a look at our modern kitchen range. MODERN
Add comfort and style to your home kitchen with a fusion of different design styles. CONTEMPORARY
Looking for a kitchen that will never go out of style? Take a look at our classic range. CLASSIC
Learn more about our full kitchen range including our different door styles ( Shaker, Handleless and Slab) as well as getting to know more about the manufacturing process of our Cleveland Bespoke system and our Worktop center. All of our carcasses are manufactured on site ensuring we can accommodate bespoke sizes and orders quickly, we also assembly all our units before sending them out to site reduce the time required to install.VIEW OUR FULL RANGE
DISCOVER OUR BEDROOM RANGE
Specialist in fitted bedroom furniture thanks to our experience and on site manufacturing plant we can build the perfect furniture for your home. BUILT IN
With endless door styles and our unique effortless Cleveland Bespoke sliding door system our sliding wardrobes are a perfect fit for any bedroom. SLIDING
Our walk in wardrobe range offers complete flexibility in style and in storage solutions giving you the freedom to design your own layout. WALK IN
Take a look at our full bedroom range and learn more about the flexibility in our design process due to having our own manufacturing plant giving us the ability to manufacture many of the parts on site.VIEW OUR FULL RANGE
What makes us special?
- With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we have become experts in our field
- Over 90% of our installations are via recommendation or existing customers
- We have the capacity to fit kitchens of all sizes, from small kitchens within studios to luxury bespoke kitchens for high-end customers
- Our consultancy service (including graphic design) is free – you don’t pay a penny until you decide to chose us
- Have you seen the perfect paint colour for your kitchen that you simply must have? If so, our Colour Matching Service will ensure it’s the right match. Simply provide a RAL (European Standard) or BS (British Standard) paint colour and we will match it, true to your specifications
- Not only do we make all our own carcase unit drawers we also have our own paint spraying workshop where once the customer chooses the design we can make samples prior to ensure we get it right the customer will be able to change the colour of the sample to see if it’s exactly what they hoped for
- Where possible, our stock is manufactured on-site in Kirkby - we build all our carcass units in our factory at the Kirkby site, where customers are welcome to see the production of their units
How we work
- After an initial consultation with one of our experienced executives, customers are given the option to visit our showroom to view model examples of what their kitchen will look like after installation. If this is inaccessible for customers, our staff will visit your property to show you some sample options via our brochure and worktop sample cuts
- Our Surveyor will then visit your property to take accurate measurements of your kitchen. This also gives us an idea of your needs within the kitchen – this will include the design, colour and appliances needed
- We then produce a scaled plan drawing which enables us to create a graphic design of what your kitchen will look like once complete
- The Surveyor and Designer will then create a plan for the kitchen. From this, we can create a 3D image of the proposed kitchen so that the customer can see the positioning and layout
This process enables us to partner with customers to create bespoke kitchen designs from their own concepts and ideas.
Our design and consultancy service is completely free of charge.
We invite you to discover more about our kitchens and bedrooms and explore some of the beautiful projects we have delivered in our case studies section. If you would like to know more or book a no obligation design visit to see how we might assist you, please get in touch.CASE STUDIES
Have an idea in mind or looking for some inspiration? Have a look through some of our completed projects to see some of our previously completed kitchens throughout Liverpool and the wider area.
Handleless Kitchen Liverpool
Gloss white handless designer kitchen manufactured and fitted for our client in Aughton, Liverpool. This kitchen features a completely one off circular island with integrated appliances and standoff serving counter. All worktops and doors are manufactured from Corian giving it a high end feel and look, feature lighting throughout this room help to complete the kitchen. MORE INFO >>
InFrame Kitchen Liverpool
Timber In-Frame contemporary kitchen designed, supplied and fitted for our client in Aintree Liverpool. This kitchen features real timber doors and drawers that have been painted giving a high-quality feel to the touch. In the centre of the kitchen is a stunning island with dual level seating integrated wine chiller and the most beautiful piece of granite worktop. MORE INFO >>
Shaker Kitchen Liverpool
A large timber shaker kitchen designed and supplied to our clients in Ormskirk, Liverpool. This kitchen features a wide range of storage cupboards, granite worksurfaces, various integrated kitchen appliances and a large American style fridge freezer. At the centre of the kitchen is a large island area with an overhang for seating when dining and entertaining. MORE INFO >>
Gloss Kitchen Liverpool
Blue Gloss kitchen designed and installed for our clients in Ormskirk, Liverpool. This kitchen has a focus on storage with lots of cupboards and drawers around the perimeter as well as a large island giving added storage and plenty of seating area. As part of a larger open plan living area this kitchen meets the demands of both family living and entertaining. MORE INFO >>
Sliding Wardrobe Liverpool
Walnut mirrored sliding wardrobe supplied and fitted for our clients in Liverpool. The sliding doors have been finished using gold plinths and handles which match the general styling of the bedroom. We also supplied two custom made walnut bedside tables to ensure the whole bedroom had a consistent theme throughout. MORE INFO >>
Walk-in Wardrobe, Widnes
A large, bespoke walk-in wardrobe designed, manufactured and installed for our clients in Widnes. The walk in wardrobe features pull out drawers, trouser racks, rotating shoe storage and pull out tie racks. Due to our in house manufacturing facilities we where able to manufacture the wardrobe to the exact size of the room. MORE INFO >>
Free Kitchen Design Service
When thinking about having a brand new kitchen fitted often the hardest decision is to know what style and layout will suit you and your family the best. Here at Cleveland Kitchens we have a an in house design team that are experts at making the most out of the space you have on offer as well as finding the perfect kitchen to suit you and your personal style.
Find out more about our no-obligation kitchen design service by clicking the link below.
MORE INFO >>
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I am absolutely thrilled with my new incredible kitchen, it is gorgeous. The ﬁtters Franny and Steve were brilliant. Their attention to detail was second to none. The ﬁnish is incredible, what more can I say. Thank you Cleveland, from start to ﬁnish the service was great.
- Cally Lewis, Southport
I have just had my beautiful kitchen supplied and fitted by this company and can only praise them for every aspect of the procedure. Price, product and planning are second to none.
Brian my kitchen planner was so thorough and precise utilising every available space to its full potential and was always available to talk things over, discuss alternatives and offer advice (even when I was changing my mind daily).
- Joan Campbell - Kirkby